Thursday, April 2, 2009

Surprise! Surprise!


This bouquet of balloons were a real birthday surprise for one young lady, whilst out to dinner last night. The surprise was arranged by her devoted Aunty Marg.


When I entered the restarant I found about 20 -30 pairs of eyes focused on me. I found it really funny & disappointing all at the same time because there appeared to be another party on at the restaurant and there was a lot of oooh's & aah's & anticipation from 'the party girls' as to which direction I was going to take. I wasn't too sure myself .........


So, I m very glad I made arrangements to have someone meet me at the front counter whew!! We always try to take as much care as possible to ensure your surprise arrangements are a success.

*Featured in this bouquet are 2 fushia pink foils, 3 Happy Birthday printed latex balloons & 2 heart printed diamond clear balloond with crystal purple balloon on inside. All pulled together under a Happy Birthday Pink Swirls Foil .

No comments: