Monday, May 4, 2009

It's been a while...........


Hi all!

Gosh , it feels like ages since Easter which was my last post on Balloons n Stuf!!

I have been really busy, I know that's supposed to be a 'good thing' but some things fall behind & this time it's the blogging.

Although when I did get a chance I started up the other blogs, http://www.passion4pinkblog.blogspot.com/ & http://www.dreamweddinghire.blogspot.com/ recently. I plan to make passion4pink about myself,family,home, community & the things & people I love. Eventually I would like it to be a vintage /pink blog. Dreamwedding hire blog will display the items I have for hire, at least that's the plan.


Craig & I had a really amazing weekend, decorating Inverell's 'Bride of the Year Expo & Variety Night' held on saturday night ,our first really big venue. The event recorded 450 people entered the doors on saturday, wow!! this night was held as charity event to raise money for 2 Inverell school teachers, Andrew Thomas & Jason Little who are entrants in the Variety Bush to Bash which raises funds for children with special needs & disdvantaged children from the bush.


I have a couple of photos to post tonight that will hopefully please those who have asked me for them, but unfortunately they are not the best shots. I just realised that I am loading these posts back the front , never mind I am sure you'll all keep up.


We had great revues from the night, which has made us very proud. Thankyou to all the people who helped us to tie bows, hold equipment & supply food and drink throughout the day & evening.


Craig & I gained a lot of exposure to the Inverell community and we were happy to have met & chatted with some very genuine people over the weekend. We are so excited to have been given the opportunity to participate in such an important event in the community & what we gained from the experience was nothing short of invaluable.


Thankyou also to Jodi from 'Back 2 Balloons' for her support, encouragement & advice & training to make sure we had a successful night.




1 comment:

Jodi Dolbel said...

WOW Guys!! What a totally awesome job you did! That canopy looks great as does the catwalk and stage!
A real professional job, you should be very very proud of yoursleves!!!!